Inserting Background Images in Ms Excel 2007
Today, Microsoft Excel is used in every organization, accounting and financial companies. MS Excel is recognized as the most effective spreadsheet program at the international level. Primarily designed for computers that use the Windows operating system, this platform has been developed by Microsoft.. It is helpful in creating a spreadsheet with simplicity and at faster pace. It has stupendous calculation tools, and it be can effectively used for graphing in worksheet.
Follow the below mentioned steps, if you want to insert an image in the worksheet background:
1. Click the worksheet that you want to display with a sheet background.
2. On the Format menu, point to Sheet, and then click Background.
3. Select the picture that you want to use for the sheet background, and then click Insert.
You cannot use watermark image in background because the sheet is not printed. If you want to display the image on every printed page, you can use the image in the header and footer. In this way, you can start inserting the text at the top and bottom of every page in worksheet.
The following steps shows, how to create the header and footer in every page:
1. Go to the View menu, click Header and Footer.
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, click Custom Header or Custom Footer.
3. Click in the Left section, Center section, or Right section box.
4. In the row of buttons in the Header or Footer dialog box, click Insert Picture and then find the image you want to insert.
5. Double-click the image to insert it in the header or footer section box.
6. To resize or scale the image, click Format Picture in the row of buttons in the Header or Footer dialog box and then, in the Format Picture dialog box, select the options you want on the Size tab.
There may arise a situation, where you loose your data due to virus attacks, error in the disk, power failure, improper system shutdown, hardware failure, etc. For dealing with this issue and in order to recover images, clip art, charts, worksheets etc stored in Excel file, you can use Excel Recovery software. A number of tools to Repair Excel file are available in the market .They are devised to help you in recovering your important data from damaged or corrupt Excel files. RecoveryFix for Excel is one such tool that successfully repair corrupt Excel file.