According to the latest report and surveys, followings are the ways as how your employees spend their working hours:
- On average, workers spend more than 18 hours per week online at the office, as oppose to only 9.5 hours at home.
- Above 90% percent of employees feel, the internet can be addictive, and 41% admit to personal surfing at work for more than three hours per week.
- Above 50% of employees say, they use official Internet for personal interest during working hours.
- Above 60% of total Internet traffic occurs during 10:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M. on a day.
- Above 35% of Internet use in the workplace is not related to business.
- According to a survey by International Data Corp (IDC), 30 to 40% of internet access is spent on personal browsing, and a staggering 60% of all online purchases are made during working hours.
- Above 30% of workers say, they surf web constantly at work.
- Above 60% of Security Breaches occur within the Company - behind the Firewall
- Above 65% of employees, check their e-mail, Internet, phone calls, and computer files in working hours.
Keep monitoring what is happening on employee’s computer; keep an eye on their systems, have complete control over employees, with Chily employee monitoring software.
- You can get the following information about the software:
- How your employees spend working hours
- Which web sites are visited your employee or children
- Displays what they see on the screens
- Invisible monitoring for your employee or children
- Keys they press ( keystrokes )
- Have complete control over monitored PC by locking it
- Display FTP activities
- Closing and restarting the computer.